You may be having a pest problem and possibly are looking for way to control them. While there are many methods out there, some of the best ways to remove pests especially rodents are cages. While this article will not point you to a particular manufacturer, it will point you to a direction that will get you a cage that will suit your needs accordingly.
Why use cage traps?
• First of all because they are a humane way of rodent removal. This is because they are designed to ensure the animal in question is not injured. • Second, because unlike other types of traps, they will not injure kids and pets in your home even if they were to accidentally come upon them. • Third, because tier installation is usually simple and involves little labor or knowledge.
What are the qualities to look out for?
A good trap must have the following qualities;
• Have enough room for the animal to move around without injuring the animal in question.
• It should be made of a good material. Poor quality material is susceptible to destruction from the animal in question for instance rats can chew through many types of material. Hence look for one that is well built to suit your needs and to catch the animal in question with little or no damage to the cage.
• It must be built in a way that makes it impossible for the animal to get out. If the door easily opens from both sides, you are wasting your time.
• Snake cages for animals like snakes must be enclosed to ensure it gets disoriented and cannot device a way to slip out.
• A good cage must be built in a way that is user friendly. Meaning it has to be easy to carry around and easy to open when letting out the animal with zero exposure to you.
Simply install the cage as per given instruction on the routes of the animal in question. Remember to use bait that is enticing enough for the animal to want to get in to reach for the bait.
Once the animal is trapped
Ensure you let it out far away from your property taking care not to release it to other people’s property. On a cautionary note: Do not go trapping animals without first finding out what the law governing such animals in your area states. You do not want to end up in a law cage yourself.
What is the best brand of cage trap?