We have already tried a lot of repellents to get rid of armadillos, unfortunately, none has worked well. We at times, get to a point that we can no longer do anything from it and we just try to endure it. It’s like a hopeless case, a never ending scenario. However, no, we can still do a few steps to keep armadillos out of our premises.
DIY repellents for armadillos
Although our sole focus are eviction fluids for armadillos, we have a few additional advices that we can share with you that might help in evicting them.
• Plant garlic plants in your yard, it may often stop them from getting in due to its robust aroma.
• Another helpful plant would be peppers; it will get along with the garlic plant in creating a precise rough smell for the armadillos. Assuming that the DIY repellents did not work, let us move on to eviction fluids…What to choose when buying eviction fluids and instructions on using this will be tackled in this article. Does eviction fluid really work? Let us find out!
First, you can check with your nearest Home Depot for an eviction fluid you can use for armadillos. They may also provide you with the same eviction fluid for raccoons, but it is okay.
• After you have successfully bought thecharmed eviction fluid, you need to pour it on rags, tennis balls or any medium that will soak it all up.
• Toss these balls and rags in various parts of your shed and porch. It will work well in putting it on the entrance and exit of the holes.
Armadillos getting out of the holes
Finally, eviction fluid worked and the armadillo went out of that deep hole he dug. What is next?
• Get yourself a good trap or cage you can put it in.
• Once secured, ensure that you are at least many miles away from your home and then free it in the wild again where he should be.
Keeping your premises free from armadillos
Well, they say that it easier to prevent this scenario from happening rather than finding a solution to do it. To keep this from happening, follow the things listed:
• Yard care; put stout fences or steel wire fences.
• Free your outside porch from pet foods
Armadillos can cause a major issue so the best way is to secure our premises that no wildlife can even enter it.
ARMADILLO CONTROL: We specialize in armadillo control projects. Call us now for armadillo control in your city or town.
Go back to the How to get rid of armadillos page to learn more about Will repellents get a armadillo out of the shed or porch?
To find out our prices for armadillo control, visit our armadillo removal prices page.